Are you motivated to gain international work experience in the United Kingdom? Do you want to improve your career prospects? Apply now for this varied position!
The hospital serves several areas of North Manchester, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham along with surrounded towns and cities. This area is commonly known as the North-East of Greater Manchester and has a population of about 820,000. The hospital has approximately 9000 employees.
The hospital is the first Trust in the North of England to achieve the highest rating given by the Care Quality Commission. Additionally it has the highest patient and staff satisfaction rates across Acute Trusts nationally.
- To assess, plan, implement and review the physical, social and psychological situation of the patient and or/carer from admission to release;
- To deliberate and agree short, medium or long term goals, prioritize care and advance plans with the patient, family carer and health care team;
- To maintain patients/carers inspiring them to promote their own health and wellbeing and to express their interests and concerns;
- To maintain accurate and legible patient notes (written and electronic) in accordance with Trust and national professional policies and guidelines;
- Capable to deliver a high standard of evidence based individual patient care;
- Devoted to own individual continuing professional development (CPD);
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and initiative;
- Evidence of involvement in teaching and mentoring learners;
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork;
- Evidence of relevant clinical expertise.
TMI is an international labor provider for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other healthcare institutions. Our company was founded in 2001 and our head office is in the Netherlands. We mediate medical and paramedical staff including nurses, medical doctors and specialized consultants. Your search for employment is our responsibility! Contact us and together we will achieve your career related goals.
Apply now or contact our Account Managers for more information!