Are you motivated to gain international work experience in the United Kingdom? Do you want to improve your career prospects? Apply now for this varied position!
There are several exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses in the division of Medicine. It is a small hospital and encompasses the best of both worlds. The hospital is a friendly place to work with a strong team spirit; however, it also offers acute and innovative, nationally acclaimed services.
The hospital serves several areas of North Manchester, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham along with surrounded towns and cities. This area is commonly known as the North-East of Greater Manchester and has a population of about 820,000. The hospital has approximately 9000 employees.
The hospital takes great care of the staff members and believes that investing in members of staff is key in our ability to deliver high quality patient care. It has a strong focus on quality right across the organization and we are looking for Nurses who will share this vision.
The hospital can offer both full and part-time and rotational opportunities in the following areas:
- Acute Medical assessment unit with integrated Ambulatory Care Service
- Primary Stroke Centre
- Cardiology including interventional and diagnostic procedures
- Respiratory care
- General Medicine
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, maintaining at all times the
highest standard of nursing;
- It is essential that you liaise with and provide relevant information to the other members of your multidisciplinary team;
- Under the guidance of the ward manager you will assist in the supervision of nursing practice;
- In regard to documentation you demonstrate good standards of practice in accordance with the trust policy;
- You demonstrate a good knowledge base of medical conditions and the treatment required, using evidence on which to
- Additionally, you demonstrate competence in expanded roles according to the expanded practice policy;
- You will participate in the general management of the ward;
- You are responsible for managing your own workload as well as supervising junior colleagues;
- It is important that you promote positive working relationships with the multidisciplinary team and that you maintain
morale and motivation within the working team;
- You support your team in dealing with problems or complaints;
- You will always adhere to all approved Trust and NMC policies and protocols.
TMI is an international labor provider for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other healthcare institutions. Our company was founded in 2001 and our head office is in the Netherlands. We mediate medical and paramedical staff including nurses, medical doctors and specialized consultants. Your search for employment is our responsibility! Contact us and together we will achieve your career related goals.
Apply now or contact our Account Managers for more information!