TMI is looking for a motivated and committed nurse for a large hospital near Oxford in England. Take the chance to gain foreign experience and to improve your career prospects.
There are possibilities on several wards in this hospital. The hospital provides services for approximately 900,000 people in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South Buckinghamshire.
This hospital stands for great care and great careers go hand in hand. The hospital works closely together with 2 other hospitals. You will find the highest standards of clinical excellence across the locations, and a friendly supportive, open culture that brings everyone together. For the team it means a great day to day working experience, in a Trust with strong leadership, a clear sense of direction and an exciting vision for the future. The investment and changes ahead make this hospital an exciting place to be. As a nurse you can play your part in delivering exceptional patient care, while continuing to grow, develop and progress through first class learning and training.
- Under the guidance of the ward manager you will assist in the supervision of nursing practice;
- In regard to documentation you demonstrate good standards of practice in accordance with the trust policy;
- You demonstrate a good knowledge base of medical conditions and the treatment required, using evidence on which to base practice;
- You are able to work well under pressure with excellent patient care and interpersonal skills;
- You are well organized and able to organizing workloads;
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions;
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures;
- Writing records;
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements;
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
TMI is an international labor provider for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other healthcare institutions. Our company was founded in 2001 and our head office is in the Netherlands. We mediate medical and paramedical staff including nurses, medical doctors and specialized consultants. Your search for employment is our responsibility! Contact us and together we will achieve your career related goals.
Apply now or contact our Account Managers for more information!