TMI is looking for a motivated and committed nurse for a large hospital near Oxford in England. Take the chance to gain foreign experience and to improve your career prospects.
As a nurse you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care and giving support to patients and their relatives. If required, you will participate in the management of the ward, ensuring smooth and efficient running in absence of the Ward Manager or Senior Staff Nurse. You will help to ensure high standards of clinical practice. Additionally, you are responsible for your own self-development. It is important that you recognize own limitations and seek advice and support from senior staff if needed.
- You will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care, maintaining at all times the highest standard of nursing;
- It is essential that you liaise with and provide relevant information to the other members of your multidisciplinary team;
- Under the guidance of the ward manager you will assist in the supervision of nursing practice;
- In regard to documentation you demonstrate good standards of practice in accordance with the trust policy;
- You demonstrate a good knowledge base of medical conditions and the treatment required, using evidence on which to base practice;
- Additionally, you demonstrate competence in expanded roles according to the expanded practice policy;
- You will participate in the general management of the ward;
You are responsible for managing your own workload as well as supervising junior colleagues;
It is important that you promote positive working relationships with the multidisciplinary team and that you maintain morale and motivation within the working team;
- You support your team in dealing with problems or complaints;
- You will always adhere to all approved Trust and NMC policies and protocols.
TMI is an international labor provider for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other healthcare institutions. Our company was founded in 2001 and our head office is in the Netherlands. We mediate medical and paramedical staff including nurses, medical doctors and specialized consultants. Your search for employment is our responsibility! Contact us and together we will achieve your career related goals.
Apply now or contact our Account Managers for more information!